- I applied so I could take online courses.
- Your application review process wasn’t exactly speedy.
- By the time I could register, I had little time before the payment deadline for summer courses.
- Oh wait, it didn’t matter, that course was CANCELLED.
- I gave up til next year.
- One woman in the office told my dad that my application was good for a year.
- I tried applying, and encountered the same error from last year.
- When I called, a woman told me that the problem was course permissions.
- I got my advisor to write a letter to try and waive the requirements.
- They ignored my emails until I emailed them for the 3rd time.
- They have told me that I need to apply to CCM again because I have not taken courses for an academic year.
- ^ WELL NO SHIT I DIDN’T, YOU CANCELLED IT.
I am currently debating making my academic life at TCNJ more miserable by taking Microeconomics here or dealing with CCM’s bullshit.